Jelly band!
Posted on Monday, 19 December 2011 @ 18:53







































Picture source: YGESHOP

I WANT THESE 2NE1 JELLY BANDS AND BRACELETS SO FREAKING BADLY!!!!!!!!~~ Especially the jelly stud band!!!! I love the coloursssss!!!!.. Everything!!! 'o'
Graaaahhh!!! I have been eyeing them for so longggg!!! Went to check out the price for the jelly stud band and just the studs are sold at minimum 55 bucks sgd. It doesn't include the jelly band yet! 
LORDDDD!!! I like these so much!!! ㅠ__ㅠ
아이휴ㅠㅠ~ 답답해ㅐㅐㅐㅐ!!!!!!!!! >:(
I WANT 2NE1'S MERCHANDISESSSSS!!! ALL!!!
BIG BANG'S TOO!!!  (Alright, I'm acting like a spoilt kid :P)

Artistes merchandise are all so expensive. Despite which K-Pop or E-Pop or C-Pop.
I remember I saw this Jay Chou's CD/DVD with Drina quite some time ago at HMV and  it was retailing at 90++ bucks. I have no idea why it's so expensive but I felt pretty thin so I guess there ain't any extra merchandises inside? Phew~ And while I was surfing YGESHOP, there were selling 2NE1's official T-shirt at 50+ bucks and Soul headphone at 500+ bucks *__*
Die hard fans sure spend a lot on all these. I witnessed many fans who spend/invest so much money on their idols. Passion.

Meh~ I have pretty much spent time doing nothing at home. Except surfing the net.
Feeling pretty frustrated today (that led to my spazm) and I shan't say why~
I guess I'd better start on all the projects and organizing of my study materials~ +__+ Everything is piled up and in a mess. This had probably added up to my frustration. : /
Huuuu~ Awful holiday!~ I'm kinda looking forward to my internship coz I see it as a point where I get to rest more. But thinking about it, it probably won't too coz it's working almost everyday.
And I think I'm in that phase whereby I miss the feeling of work but once I work, I start to feel tired.. Then I will start to miss the feeling of studying. Doesn't this apply to many out there?

Looking on the positive siiideee~ Christmas is coming!!!! :D And though it's pathetic to say this, but this year is the first time I'm gonna celebrate Christmas with others. I normally spend my Christmas at home and my  family doesn't have the habit of celebrating it. So~ hopefully, it will be an enjoyable and memorable on this year! (: If only it snows here in Singapore. The festive atmosphere will be hiked up like mad!~
I wanna see snow one day~ I'm fascinated by it! :D

Ending of with a Christmas song by Jayesslee.
Their voice sounds so great together as always~ It's like two voices melting together~ 짱! (Y)




Someimes, the more you try to save a situation, it gets worse..
Solve using your heart. Not mind.


UPDATE EDIT:
Just have to share this. Their chuckles just warm up our hearts ^__^

Hola,
☁onebluesky
You’d know when you approach me on a ship
That I’m not an island, but an iceberg
The four seasons never suitted me in the first place
I’m a cold child


Affiliates
blogwalking

the other alson andrina

baoxin bernice evangeline

huishan jiahui melissa

nabilah naddie sharrie

sheena shuxian yanlin

zien


Credit
thanks to
Header | Elena Kalis Underwater Photography
Free counters!
This template and banners made by Qayyum.