| entries profile stuffs | |
|
Tell Me Y
Posted on Sunday, 11 September 2011
Met up with these girls yesterday (nono, the day before yesterday)! Was fun just slacking around and talking (:
It's been a long time since we met up as 3. And I don't know why but I misses Fifi a lot.. ):
Alright, this is a warning first. I'm somehow kinda 'brain-dead' now so my thoughts are all scattered everywhere. There seems no way for me to concentrate on things properly ever since this year started. Like I don't put in my heart in doing almost anything (wait, this don't sound right... Whatever). I don't know where my old 'hardworking' self went to.
Psh. Why am I talking about such upsetting things on my blog every time? -_-
People are going to think that I'm 'emo' and stuffs.. Joscelin, get rid of these negative thoughts please please please..
Urgh. Blogging feeling gone away AGAIN. I'm hungry, sleepy and bored.
I will post a better one when I can (but I'm not free starting next week!~ ㅠㅠ)
Alright~ Frustrated these days over many things. How many times have I said this. -_- Application for Orlando is...arrgh!~
Gonna watch drama and cook up some instant noodles! >:[
BYE!
EDIT// I'm more of frustrated (less of upset) these days. That explains for the recent posts of frustrations. I will be better soon I hope (:
I replayed the video below zillion of times. Jiyong's english and expression is.. oh lord~ I can't even describe!~ /I'm getting use to his new tat already/
|
Hola,
☁onebluesky
That I’m not an island, but an iceberg The four seasons never suitted me in the first place I’m a cold child Affiliates
blogwalking baoxin bernice evangeline huishan jiahui melissa nabilah naddie sharrie sheena shuxian yanlin zien Credit
thanks to
|
| This template and banners made by Qayyum. | |