| entries profile stuffs | |
|
breathing to death
Posted on Wednesday, 25 May 2011 Photo credits: Elena Kalis All of a sudden, I find myself pathetic. All of a sudden, I find that I have nothing. Ha! I thought I had them, but seems like they ain't real. The 'real' ones might be sniggering upon seeing this. It's funny how they come right in my face, rough and harsh. But my defense is the other way round. Shoving those knives into my face thus, I lost that T, completely. Because it ain't any better than shoving knives into my back. Setting all this upon myself? Yes. But I realized one more thing besides that. You are one of them who pushed me deeper into the deep Sea. Deeper to my death.. And to be honest, I done all of them. Have you ever done any of them? Maybe just one. Breathing in water. Breathing to death.
|
Hola,
☁onebluesky
That I’m not an island, but an iceberg The four seasons never suitted me in the first place I’m a cold child Affiliates
blogwalking baoxin bernice evangeline huishan jiahui melissa nabilah naddie sharrie sheena shuxian yanlin zien Credit
thanks to
|
| This template and banners made by Qayyum. | |