WELCOME APRIL!
Posted on Friday, 1 April 2011 @ 00:45


















*drools *◡* *..... *SLAP MYSELF*
Uh.. OH! Time is passing so fast!
3 months have already went past. It's like the older we are, the faster time goes byㅠㅠ
It depends on the situation also la. Like you can't wait for exam to go by fast, it's a different thing already.
(Ok, bull-crap -_-)
Anyway, I'm really relieved after meeting up with my darlings yesterday!! :D
And bro gave me a beanie somemore~ Super sweeeet!!! XD
Thank you sooo much bro!! Sorry that I don't know how to show my gratitude well.
Ah~ You know I love the beanie! And I love you more~ All my darlings~ :D heehee~
Was enjoying the time at the rooftop at night :D
With a damn cockroach there which freaked us out. -_-
If only we can stay there all night ): It's really a nice feeling to chill there at night. ):
Didn't have fun with Mike yesterday. Perhaps got too many things in me.
Don't know how to express and describe them well..
Shoosh.. Should stop myself from going on and on with it.
But I just really want to thank all 5 of them for being there, just being there. And making me feel better gradually. (':
Love you guys too much! :D

Alrighto~ Here's 10 facts again~ Count: 70
  1. I have NO-_- sense of direction. For example yesterday. -_- It was so embarrassing when I couldn't find Soup Spoon and worse still, I walked all the way to HarbourFront Centre or something. I got this serious problem of remembering places well. Even if I went there quite a couple of times. I have to like go there often for a few years to remember the place well. Sigh..
  2. Often, when I use public toilets at shopping malls or something. Those automatic toilet bowl will just flush even when I'm still peeing in it. And my butt gets wet -_- They don't seem to sense my presence. Gawt.
  3. Wanna learn how to _____ after hanging out with my darlings. Not the heavy type, but I feel that it's safer if I learn and train how to _____.
  4. I used to love cleaning when I was young. When I go to my mom's friend's house, I would be helping them to wipe their television sets and sofas (Like Leticia like that :P) while my parents are playing Mahjong. I love it so much then.
  5. I got really lazy as I grow up. Now, I'm like a super lazy bum. -_-
  6. I used to be in the Girl Guides. Don't laugh. I know it's so not me. :/
  7. There was once during F&N lesson (Secondary school), we were baking muffins. And one of my friend was afraid to take the pan of muffins out of the hot oven after baking it. So, I went to help her and took the pan of muffins out of the oven. But one of my fingers got scalded by the hot pan. (There goes my 'Super Hero' brave side -_-) It hurts so much that it feels like my finger was cooked and there was like needles poking the nerves inside my finger. (Argh, I suck at explaining). Anyway, I didn't want to cry infront of her because it's super embarrassing. So I waited and kept my tears in until F&N class was over and cried real hard outside the classroom -_-
  8. I'm a super clumsy person that I would accidentally spill the food that I have just bought while walking to my table to eat -_- (Once with Naddie, once with Siaolangs)
  9. I like to make people laugh. I always make a fool out of myself when Naddie came over to my house for Amaths tuition. (Miss those times )':)
  10. My first movie at the movie theater was 'Jurassic Park' (I forgot which Jurassic Park isit. I think it's 3) with my family. And after watching it, I couldn't sleep at night and start crying every night because I'm afraid the dinosaurs will come and eat me ):
30 more to go! I'm kinda glad.
I thought I would give up halfway. I'm the type of person (Such a bad trait right?)
Anyway, feel like buying the pink pull&bear shirt.
Hehheh~ Kat kat >:)
And last but not least, miss my 2 angels ):
Really really badly ㅠㅠ
Hola,
☁onebluesky
You’d know when you approach me on a ship
That I’m not an island, but an iceberg
The four seasons never suitted me in the first place
I’m a cold child


Affiliates
blogwalking

the other alson andrina

baoxin bernice evangeline

huishan jiahui melissa

nabilah naddie sharrie

sheena shuxian yanlin

zien


Credit
thanks to
Header | Elena Kalis Underwater Photography
Free counters!
This template and banners made by Qayyum.