Jomo is on...
Posted on Saturday, 28 August 2010 @ 09:58



















HIATUS.

(She will be back after 9 September,
or maybe earlier if she just suddenly come back and blog >_<)


New header, fonts and tagboard is up! ㅅ-ㅅ

P.S: Please please please please please help me click on my ad!
One will do!

More will be better~ :P
Thank you so much! ㅅ-ㅅ
안뇽ㅇㅇ~ ㅅ-ㅅ
Bye~ ㅅ-ㅅ

Please tell me if anyone of you know where I can get protein bar~
Thanks!

Hola,
☁onebluesky
You’d know when you approach me on a ship
That I’m not an island, but an iceberg
The four seasons never suitted me in the first place
I’m a cold child


Affiliates
blogwalking

the other alson andrina

baoxin bernice evangeline

huishan jiahui melissa

nabilah naddie sharrie

sheena shuxian yanlin

zien


Credit
thanks to
Header | Elena Kalis Underwater Photography
Free counters!
This template and banners made by Qayyum.